You must be logged in to do this.

Keeping Track

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Keeping Track

Post by Liegor on Wed May 29, 2013 2:52 am

Hi, I'm just a regular player who heard about this server being made and was wondering if this was going to be the website used during the launch, or if there would be a new one coming. I ask so I can keep track of progress of the server and will be able to see if I can help out with anything.

Liegor

Back to top Go down

Re: Keeping Track

Post by JoeMethven on Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:07 am

Hey there Liegor, the site is inactive now and hasnt been updated in a while, I am working on a much better custom website.

The new website forms a network of other servers we run, but has seperate individual pages for each server and a large community forums.

As you see there are many bugs with this website which with the new we work hard to make much better, and the new website is an amazing way to keep social, keep track and leave comments on news and projects etc.

This website will be completed in about two to three weeks and which the4kingdoms.com URL will be redirected straight to the new website which I can't announce just yet Smile

So just come back to this website in a little bit and you should be taken straight to the new one Very Happy

Thanks,

- Joe
JoeMethven
Founder

http://www.the4kingdoms.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top